Saturday, April 3, 2010

8tokyo.com Comes to Singapore at Oomphatico's

I attended a fantastic event today at Oomphatico's at Tanglin Mall.

It was really cute! We were all given different presents and the Japanese brand owners, Yoko and Yamada of 8tokyo.com made it more fun and exciting by sharing with us the current trends in Tokyo.


The food was great and they even brought us thoughtfully packed Japanese snacks!! 


And did you know that it's no longer rare to find guys who can cook and sew in Japan these days? They touched on the new age Japanese Bento Boys and Embroidery Prince. Heehehe....Embriodery Prince...


They even had a Bingo session with Marc Jacobs Towel, Paul & Joe T-shirt etc. as prizes!! Even guests who didn't win didn't walk away empty handed. They had a range of super cute soft toys to choose from.


I got these.

I really had a good time at this event. Thanks Tricia for organising it and I'll share pictures of my goodies and the lovely tote bag soon.

No comments: