Monday, March 29, 2010

Mmm.... Hotel Chocolat...

I simply love dark chocolate and I chanced upon this Chocolatier in Birmingham a few months back.

After greedily taking one bite of the milk chocolate sample, I was hooked. And I am not usually impressed by milk chocolate. Well, I did end up leaving the shop with gifts for my friends and myself of course. 

Due to my eagerness, I overlooked that the chocolate may melt in Singapore's hot climate. I choose to believe that my friends still manage to enjoy the lumps of delicious Hotel Chocolat chocolate. Hehe...

Check out their extra thick and very cute Easter Chocolate Eggs:

So very cute, look at that duckie!!!

So yummy!! :P~~

So divinely dark. Mmmm....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bohzo

Those are the coolest Easter eggs. I want them. I hope that you are well.

I wish you would register your site on my blog log. You would get more traffic. I will help you if you need it. Have a great day.

bodewadmi

Mei said...

Hi,

Yes, I think the eggs look really delicious too. And I've been well, thank you!

I'll register my site on my blog log soon as suggested. And thanks for your help, I'll definitely check with you if I'm unsure about it.

Keep in touch! =)

Mei