Friday, March 12, 2010

If It's Meant To Be, It'll Be...

I put into practice the mindset of "If it's meant to be yours, it'll come your way easy". I've written on this in my previous post.

I went for Charles & Keith warehouse sale today and instead of being the the crazed bargain hunter. I hold back my aggression and graciously let another lady have the last pair of a chic size 35 high heels.

I then head back to the sale rack outside the building telling myself that if the other pair of cute heels are still there, it's meant to be mine instead then.

And... Ta-da!

It's the only pair of shoes I got from this sale. And I love it so. It's comfy, easy to match and a steal at only $19.90. There's no need for tempers to flare and the sour feeling of not being able to get what I want.

Most of all, it's meant to be mine. =)

Check out more of the brand here: Kurt Geiger

No comments: