Friday, June 11, 2010

Shopping Gems In Millenia Walk

I have always liked Millenia Walk because it's rather dead. Haha... but seriously, I like the malls empty for my shopping pleasure and I can just pop out to Paulaner for a drink in the evening and Bakerzin (no longer there)  for a treat.

But in recent months, Millenia Walk is getting more crowded with the right mix of shops and the MRT exit right next to it.

3 days back, I had a good time shopping in the morning and I wanna share my buys.


A cute handmade ring  from Beads Coffret, they are currently running a 10% discount on most items.

And there's the ever lovely Octa Hotel. It's already a visual treat when you walk in. I simply love this shop and it's cute name. Octa Hotel is not a hotel but a cafe that stocks accessories from Japan. 

They serve food too and have an adorable hotel  lobby reception as a cashier.


When I saw these cute hair pins in Octa Hotel, I couldn't resist buying them! Yeah, everything shouts cute in this store.


As you can see from the picture below, they are running a 10% - 30% discount too! Yeah!


And there's more goodies on sale from Trixilini. They carry quite a few brands of pretty clothing and accessories. 


Have fun shopping in Millenia Walk!

1 comment:

Sense of Blogging said...

very kool!!!
i have followed ur blog, do the same to mine http://kpadaku.blogspot.com
Thanks!