Monday, June 21, 2010

The Best Tiramisu in Singapore Found!

I had the best Tiramisu in my life last night. As you can see, midway into eating the large bowl of Tiramisu, I just had to whip out my camera to share the pic with you guys.

Guess where?


Yeah, this heavenly indulgence can be found at my favourite Margarita's at Dempsey again! The same place to go to for my favourite margaritas and now, my favourite tiramisu.

It's called Kahlua Tiramisu and comes in a huge portion topped with lots of mascarpone cheese. 


Paired with the ever so yummy glass of strawberry margarita, I was having a great time with great company. 


This big bowl discovery of mine was definitely worth the extra weeks of exercise.

Adios a mis amigos!! The little Mexican wanna sleep now...  

against the stem of glass, isn't it so so cute? =)

No comments: