Thursday, February 10, 2011

Yantra Northern Indian Cuisine Review, Tanglin Mall Singapore

I've always wanted to share this fantastic lunch buffet deal and I finally got down with it today. Strongly recommended by my sister, I met with a few friends over lunch sometime last year at Yantra, a Northern Indian fine dining restaurant at Tanglin Mall.


It cost only $15++ per pax and you'll probably need to make reservations as the buffet lunch is really popular with business executives and tai tais alike.


Here's a glimpse of the yummy food we had that fine afternoon.


If I remember correctly, there're 2 seatings from 12-1pm and 1 to 2pm. 


It's easy to overeat as you cozy up with friends in Yantra's lovely restaurant setting. The dessert we had that day was nice. I don't usually take much of Indian dessert as they're sweet but the one on the left side of the picture below is really delightful!


It's like some kind of fried flour-based dessert soak with sugar and very tantalizing to the tongue.

Happy happy! =)

No comments: