Monday, September 20, 2010

A Painful Week : Wavehouse n Sunset Grill & Pub

Pain can be addictive. Don't you think? 


I went to Wavehouse @ Sentosa my friends 2 days ago and it was fun, fun, fun!! Initially, I was a little apprehensive about the pain when I fell. But I brushed the thought aside and just went ahead. I would fall anyway and there's no point thinking about it. And thankfully, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

It was fun 'coz standing up and balancing has a lot to do with overcoming my own mental state. Looking ahead at where I would like to be and visualizing surfing helped me to gain balance quickly. Once again, this reaffirms that focusing on the small things and worrying does not help. 

The body aches came only the next day and my bruises appeared 2 days later.


It didn't help that I had a bad fall on my butt while blading yesterday. Now, my whole body is in pain and it can even be torturous to move around on the bed.

Yet, I feel so accomplished and really had a blast that night!

Tonight, we had our dinner of Fiery Buffalo Wings and more from Sunset Grill & Bar @ Seletar Airbase.


The wings were only Level 5 but look at my lips! Even my cheeks were flushed. The trick is to avoid touching the lips and put the meat right into the mouth. And of course, it'll be great if you can down mugs of beer in between. "Burp"

I really wonder how anyone can manage to finish up the Level 30 wings. 

We weren't ready for that much pain yet so we had a slow meal with the beautiful sunset to end our mildly painful week.


We'll be back for more!

No comments: