Wednesday, July 25, 2012

DUSK Jewelry, My Love

Know what's one of my loves? It's a range of handmade semi-precious gemstone collection designed by me. It's called DUSK Jewelry.


I decided to call this range DUSK because of the beautiful stone colours that we work with. Combined with the gold wire and chains. it reminds me of the wondrous colours of sunset. The myriad hues that descends the sky at dusk. 

Rutilated Quartz Necklaces

DUSK Jewelry is available online too.

One of My Favourite DUSK Earrings with Pearl & Rutilated Quartz

Matchy Eyeshadow with My Blue Dusk Earrings

One of My Favourite DUSK Necklaces

Soothing Mix of Colours

Quartz Ring Designed by Myself

Here's the blog and facebook page. It'll make my day if I see a new like for DUSK on facebook if you appreciate this collection too. =)

No comments: